Introducing Outsourced Engagement
Celebrating our 20th anniversary this year has been an important milestone, particularly given the situation that we have all faced with the pandemic. We have always been extremely fortunate to have amazing clients that trust in the services that we provide. Throughout our 20 years we have been known primarily for event management (not surprising really, as our name suggests), but during this time we have also delivered other marketing services to complement our event delivery. We decided this year, that it was high time that we shouted about these services and gave them their very own brand. So, we are excited to announce that we have a new division, Outsourced Engagement, which will be offering full end-to-end marketing services.
Outsourced Engagement brings together tried and tested, best-in-breed associates under our partnership programme to support the delivery of all types of engagement campaigns. Most of these associates we have worked with for up to 20 years, others we have identified a gap and recruited to fill. All share one common goal – to deliver the very highest quality of service.
What’s more, all have gone through our rigorous trial, selection and onboarding process saving you the time-consuming process of identifying and selecting new suppliers for yourself.
Here are Just Some of the Services That We Provide
- Content development – our lead writer has been in the industry for more than 15 years working for a leading publishing and research house before joining our team. We can deliver blogs and articles, white papers, editorial consulting, newsletters, and social thought-leadership.
- Digital campaigns – our primary social media expert has more than 20 years’ experience working for one of the largest global technology providers. This has proved invaluable when delivering paid social campaigns, content and asset creation, community management, and social media training to our customers.
- Creative services – our creative lead has more than 25 years’ experience agency side. Our services include banner, signature, social icons and infographics creation, through to AR invitations, intros, outros, overlays, transitions, and animations.
- Community building – our team has been managing user groups for the last 20 years. We can create a user group for your organisation, develop sponsorship packages, secure funding and administrate all elements of the community on your behalf.
- Podcasts – we are excited to have started offering this new service over the last 18 months – as more people are working remotely, the value of podcasts has sky-rocketed as individuals are looking to consume content in different formats that fit in with their new work-style. From content development and asset creation through to full production, editing, seeding and analytics – we offer the complete service.
- Account based marketing – this is a service that we have always offered, but again is becoming increasingly important in our current virtual world. We have a full programme that we offer to deliver customer engagement.
- Enablement services – from incentive programmes to channel partner enablement we work with our clients to support all aspects of their training programmes.
Our new division website can be found at www.outsourcedengagement.com. Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss any of the above services with the team – we would love to support you. You can email the Engagement team on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the onsite contact form.
Our Latest Knowledge & Insights
Outsourced Events Appoints Dr Anne Cooke as Head of Learning and Development
Outsourced Events today announced the appointment of former BNA Chief Executive Dr Anne Cooke as Head of Learning and Development.Read More
Events and Sustainability
By putting sustainability front and centre, event planners can minimise the sector’s impact on the environment. Think about tailoring components of your events to meet specific objectives related to conservation, recycling, sustainable procurement, and attendee engagement.Read More
Warehouse & Inventory Executive Vincent has been with Outsourced Events since 2022. He is based at our West London warehouse and works on our Inventory Management service. This offers a pick, pack and send service - we take ownership of warehousing your merchandise, complex logistics and customs forms, so that your deliveries to events arrive on time.Read More