We are looking for a Event Manager to join our busy events team to plan and deliver a varied range of events across our technology and association clients.
Founded in 2001 and based in Hammersmith, Outsourced Events Ltd is a multi-award winning end-to-end event management provider. Specialising within the IT and professional services industries, as well as the Association and not-for-profit sectors. The team work globally, across more than 50 clients and run upwards of 250 events a year. Our projects focus on conferences, exhibitions and roadshows targeting decision makers within large organisations or membership bodies.
Playing an important project role in an organisation, with is growing and expanding. You will join a growing team of 37, all of whom have a wealth of experience and knowledge in event management. The team takes great pride in delivering the highest quality of service to all clients and these relationships are absolutely key to the ongoing growth of Outsourced Events. There is a great atmosphere of collaboration, respect, trust and integrity amongst our team.
Key responsibilities – working with the Co-founder:
- Planning, managing and delivering events to the highest standard from start to finish. Meeting client objectives of quality and cost effectiveness, in accordance with the agreement and resourcing levels agreed in the SoW
- Communicating deadlines effectively with the client and ensuring that information is delivered within the timescales required
- Producing detailed project plans with a clear understanding of the order of priorities
- Travelling to events globally; managing onsite elements and leading the onsite team to deliver a superior experience for all attendees
- Identifying, fostering and maintaining relationships with clients to develop repeat business and being the main point of contact
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to any direct reports and the wider project team
- Working with the OE Finance Team on budget management and associated reporting, ensuring accurate financial record keeping
- Managing external stakeholders, including venue and all suppliers
- Post event reporting and delivery
Key qualities required:
- Ideally you will have 5+ years' experience delivering client service within an agency environment, within the technology sector
- Highly self-motivated, passionate, reliable and driven with a forward-thinking approach
- Great knowledge of a project lifecycle, from budget skills through to production and delivery
- Excellent attention to detail, taking pride and care in the quality of work being produced and a willingness to work together as a team to get things done
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the needs of the client when deadlines are tight
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and negotiation skills
- The ability to multitask, manage projects effectively and manage the expectations of others both internally and externally
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft suite, presenting high quality PowerPoint proposals and ideas to prospective clients in a clear and logical fashion whilst ensuring consistency of format and branding
- Experience of line management or the potential to grow into an effective line manager with appropriate learning & development support
Outsourced Events’ Benefits
- Office based role with the opportunity to work from home, as required
- Team activities including residential 2-day company meet up, summer BBQ, monthly all-team meet-ups, organised social activities
- Working with our Head of Learning & Development to enhance your skills and find opportunities for career progression and promotio
- 25 days annual leave including three days for the week-long office closure at Christma
- Birthday day off
- Pension and bonus scheme
- Complimentary access to office gym
- Enhanced maternity / paternity packages available
We are looking for a superstar and will pay a rate reflecting your experience. However, the salary is likely to be in the range of £40-45K. This is a role with an attractive and competitive salary for the right candidate who is looking to grow with us.
How To Apply
Please email your CV alongside a cover email outlining why you think you would be the perfect fit for our team to email@example.com with “Event Manager” in the subject line. Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate.
Please complete the form below as fully as possible and if you're successful we'll be in touch in due course to arrange an initial conversation. Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every candidate.