We are looking for a Marketing Executive to support the Head of Marketing with marketing and communications strategy, delivery and reporting.
Founded in 2001, based in Hammersmith Outsourced Events Ltd is a multi-award winning, end-to-end event management provider to the IT and professional services industries, as well as the Association and not-for-profit sectors. Working globally across more than 50 clients and running upwards of 250 events a year, our projects focus on conferences, exhibitions and roadshows targeting decision makers within large organisations or membership bodies.
Playing an important role in an organisation with great potential for expansion and growth, you will join a growing team of 37, all of whom have a wealth of experience and knowledge in event management. The team takes great pride in delivering the highest quality of service to all clients and these relationships are absolutely key to the ongoing growth of Outsourced Events. There is a great atmosphere of collaboration, respect, trust, and integrity amongst our team.
The purpose of the role is to support the Head of Marketing with marketing and communications strategy, delivery and reporting.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the digital presence of the company, managing both the website and social media channels.
- Consistently refresh and optimise the website for SEO, including, copywriting and uploading content.
- Report on findings for web analytics and other KPIs (traffic, keywords, SEO performance).
- Manage OE’s social media profiles, collecting images from events, managing the image library, creating and scheduling engaging content across different platforms to enhance brand visibility, overseeing activity and reporting.
- Utilise digital and traditional channels such as email, PPC, social media and print to execute campaigns that promote the Outsourced Events services to both new and existing clients.
- Copywriting content, including case studies and blogs/articles, for the e-newsletter, web and for social media channels.
- Collaborate with the wider team to collect service insights, feedback, and industry news for informing content creation.
- Design and create promotional materials for the Sales and Engagement teams.
- Be a brand guardian - upholding the tone, style, and values.
- Conduct thorough competitor analysis and undertake horizon scanning to identify competitive and market changes.
- Assist in the planning and execution of both internal (client events) and external events (conferences/exhibitions).
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and news.
Key qualities and experience required:
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Experience with SEO content and website marketing.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or another related field is preferred.
- Experience of managing multiple websites via a Content Management System.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a focus on content marketing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of supporting successful marketing strategy development and execution.
- A good eye for design and proficient in using tools such as Adobe and Canva.
- Well organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Strategic thinking with a proactive and hands-on approach.
- Competent using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in PPC and Display Advertising preferred.
Outsourced Events’ Benefits
- Office based role with the opportunity to work from home, as required.
- Team activities including residential 2-day company meet up, summer BBQ, monthly all-team meet-ups, organised social activities.
- Working with our Head of Learning & Development to enhance your skills and find opportunities for career progression and promotion.
- 25 days annual leave including three days for the week-long office closure at Christmas.
- Birthday day off.
- Pension and bonus scheme.
- Complimentary access to office gym.
- Enhanced maternity / paternity packages available.
We are offering a salary of £25-28K per annum, dependent upon experience, for a full-time role (37.5 hours per week).
However, we are also open to considering candidates with 6+ years of experience looking for a part time role of 27.5 hours per week (full time equivalent salary of £40k - pro rated to the 27.5 hours)
How To Apply
Please email your CV alongside a cover email outlining why you think you would be the perfect fit for our team to email@example.com with “Marketing Executive” in the subject line, or complete this form. Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate.
Please complete the form below as fully as possible and if you're successful we'll be in touch in due course to arrange an initial conversation. Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every candidate.