We are looking for a Senior Event Executive to join our busy Events team to plan and deliver a varied range of events across our technology and association clients.
Outsourced Events is powered by amazing people. We are looking for an experienced Senior Event Executive to join our fabulous, growing and award-winning team. This is a fantastic role, supporting the team on multiple client projects and a diverse programme of events across the globe with plenty of opportunity to travel and attend onsite.
A new role reporting to one of our very experienced event managers, you will be a key member of the team with lots of opportunity for growth. This role would suit an existing Event Executive, Account Executive or Event Assistant ready to take the next step or someone already working within a venue or hospitality management role looking to move across. Whichever applies to you, Outsourced Events is a fast-paced, vibrant, creative and talented team and you will play an important role in creating successful events.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Take on the full operational delivery of a number of events, working with the Event Manager to develop the operational project plan to cover all processes from concept to planning and delivery
- Lead all operational event elements including: venue research & management, on-site branding and A/V management, food and beverage menu selection, ambassador planning, registration and all post-event reporting back to the client. Projects may include events and tradeshows for large brands within the technology sector and annual conferences for associations.
- Support the Event Manager and wider accounts team to build an initial budget estimate and then track and manage all supplier costs within this budget throughout the programme.
- Communicate effectively to the team on progress, driving the projects forward, whilst ensuring that all team members are kept fully up to date at all times.
- Deliver an exceptional onsite experience for all attendees by being an enthusiastic team member where nothing is too much trouble.
- Champion the Outsourced Events brand by upholding the company core values of respect, teamwork, customer focussed, reliability, compassion and trust.
Candidates must have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 year’s proven event experience
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Experience of working across multiple projects with varying deadlines is ideal
- Great understanding of all Microsoft Office packages including Powerpoint and Excel.
- The desire to learn new skills and really take ownership of the role that you are fulfilling
- Ability to travel overseas for site visits and onsite attendance at events
- Fluency in another language would also be beneficial but not essential
Outsourced Events’ Benefits
- Small friendly team (35 and growing)
- Team activities including residential 2-day company meet up, summer BBQ, monthly all-team meet-ups, organised social activities.
- Complimentary access to office gym
- Commitment to training (Head of Learning & Development in place)
- Offices based in West London with the opportunity to work remotely depending on experience
- Pension and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave including three days for the week-long office closure at Christmas
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced maternity / paternity packages available
We are looking for a superstar and will pay a rate reflecting your experience. However, the salary is likely to be in the range of £27-32k. This is a role with an attractive and competitive salary for the right candidate who is looking to grow with us.
How To Apply
Please complete the form below, alternatively email your CV alongside a cover email outlining why you think you would be the perfect fit for our team to email@example.com with “Senior Event Executive” in the subject line.
Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate.
Outsourced Events Ltd is one of the UK’s leading end-to-end event management providers to the IT and professional services industries, as well as the Association and not-for-profit sectors. Set up in 2001 by two of the directors, it now services more than 50 clients and runs upwards of 200 events a year. Based in London, the majority of events are held across EMEA and increasingly, worldwide. Most projects are customer and prospect focussed conferences, exhibitions and seminars targeting decision makers within the IT teams of large organisations or multi-stream association conferences with a particular focus on healthcare. The company has exciting growth plans for the next 3 years across all areas.
Please complete the form below as fully as possible and if you're successful we'll be in touch in due course to arrange an initial conversation. Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every candidate.