About Outsourced Events
For 20 years, we have been delivering high-quality live events to some of the largest technology and association organisations. Working for Outsourced Events is not just a job. Our success has only been made possible thanks to the dedication and passion of our employees, who we consider to be members of the “OE Family”. We work hard and laugh often as we strive to deliver exceptional events and experiences. Last year, Outsourced Events launched Outsourced Engagement, a new suite of complementary services providing end-to-end marketing.
This is a great opportunity to join our London B2B Events & Engagement agency in an exciting growth phase. We pride ourselves on our close relationships with our clients, many of which are global players. To support our ongoing growth, we’re now looking to strengthen the team by recruiting an experienced Marketing Project Manager.
Working directly with clients, you’ll be responsible for pulling together a wide range of strategic, creative and marketing resources to deliver projects of the highest standard. You’ll play an important role, providing support and growth on larger existing strategic accounts, whilst developing a portfolio of newer ones.
Ideally, you’ll be either working in a marketing role in the technology sector or looking to build your experience working within an agency. This truly is a role that you can develop and make your own, so ideal for a self-starter.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing of Outsourced Engagement marketing projects from start to finish, including working with partners and other agencies on outcome focused deliverables
- Development and upkeep of campaign planners, including reporting of cross-campaign activity data
- Define messaging and comms strategy, specific to the portfolio and key customer personas; consistently leading with benefit-led messaging
- Development of best practice “client journey” engagement campaigns through direct and indirect channels
- Map customer segmentation using demographics, psychographics, and other marketing techniques to predict behaviour
- Define and clearly communicate value proposition to customers
- Work together with our Director of Strategic Initiatives (DoSI) to develop and execute content marketing strategies that enables the distribution of strong, engaging digital content to customers and associated communities, that supports engagement, acquisition, conversion, upsell, and advocacy activities
- Work with strategic partners to support social media, creative, branded merch, podcasts, bespoke/repackaged content, and event marketing activities
- Monitor performance of all marketing campaigns across the portfolio and recommend performance improvement tactics if necessary, including social, email and direct marketing
- Ensure all marketing activity and results are tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- Manage PPC campaigns and demonstrate SEO best practice and optimisation
- Experience running multi-channel campaigns
- Experience managing production across video, image and digital media
- Excellent at briefing creative teams and managing input and feedback
- An understanding of how to problem-solve challenges with marketing solutions and comfortable ‘leading the conversation’ with clients and partners
- Proactively managing client communications to ensure we deliver a great customer experience, that stakeholders are engaged and that clients perceive OE as a highly professional organisation
- 3-5 years’ B2B marketing expertise
- CIM/IDM qualified or equivalent marketing degree
- Proficient in the use of Social Posting Tools, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Excel
- Relationship focused, ability to build strong relationships (internal/external)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously – expert level organised
- Good understanding of MS Office Suite (Excel and PPT essential)
- Ability to digest information and present it in a clear and logical fashion whilst ensuring consistency of format and brand
- The desire to learn new skills and really take ownership of the role that you are fulfilling
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid working environment
- Self-starter and able to deliver projects effectively
- Thrive in fast-paced environment and adept at building relationships with stakeholders across varying levels
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to work as part of a team, and be a key part of its success
- Calm under pressure and when working at a fast pace
- Good understanding of the principles of project management
- You’ll be able to speak your mind and give constructive feedback in the ‘right way’
- Fluency in another language beneficial but not essential
- Currently hold a similar level position to drive and succeed in this role
- Commercial, deadline and target driven
- Technology savvy. Able to quickly adopt and work with new technologies and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (copywriting skills advantageous)
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Experience in working with digital marketing tools and platforms
- Highly organised and structured; logical and analytical mindset
- Hard working and dedicated team player
- Accountable, with a willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent command of oral and written English
This is a new position within the Outsourced business and selecting the right person to join our team is important to us. As such, this position is open to full-time and part-time applicants.
Salary: dependent upon experience in the realm of £35K-£40K pro-rated.
OE Benefits: Small friendly team, hybrid working, get your birthday off, team activities, training scheme.
How to apply: Please email your CV alongside a message outlining your skills and experience to Cassandra Keogh, Director of Strategic Initiatives, email@example.com with “Marketing Project Manager” in the subject line. Please note, due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every candidate.
Outsourced Engagement is an Outsourced Events business.