We’re looking for an experienced event manager
We’re powered by amazing people. This is an exciting opportunity for the perfect candidate to join our outstanding leadership team.
Whilst the covid pandemic had a profound effect on many event agencies, we bucked the trend and had our best year yet!
Why? A combination of outstanding team spirit, exceptional delivery, creativity, inspiring leaders, wonderful and loyal clients, and a drive to succeed.
If the above sounds like the type of organisation you’d like to join, then we’d love to hear from you.
Below is just a little bit more about us.
For over 20 years we have been delivering high-quality live events to some of the largest technology and association organisations, underpinned by our unwavering mission to “unlock human and business potential through compelling experiences in an increasingly digital world”.
We approach every project with the enthusiasm and drive to create the most memorable experiences that deliver engagement and new business opportunities for our clients. Our success is the result of our dedicated and passionate team, who we consider to be members of the “OE Family”. We work hard and laugh often as we strive to deliver exceptional events.
No two events are the same – our Event Managers are responsible for the following:
- Planning, managing, and delivering events to the highest standard from start to finish and meeting client objectives of quality and cost effectiveness
- Managing events in accordance with the agreement and resourcing levels agreed in the scope of work (SOW)
- Setting, communicating, and maintaining timelines and priorities
- Working with the OE Finance Team, budget management and associated reporting, ensuring accurate financial record keeping
- Full direction of event logistics
- Managing external stakeholders including regular communications
- Overseeing team members to deliver the following:
- Speaker & abstract management
- Sponsorship & exhibition liaison
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers including venues, caterers, stand builders, graphic designers, ground transportation companies, entertainment providers, printers, AV & production houses, etc.
- Communicating, reporting, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Providing leadership, mentoring, direction, and support to the event team both on and off site
- Post event evaluation, reporting and delivery of the required data
We want outstanding candidates who are…
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, reliable, and driven with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude
- At least three years’ experience of planning, managing, and running all aspects of events
- Highly developed customer focussed communication and negotiation skills plus excellent relationship management
- Experience of developing and managing budgets
- The ability to motivate and manage a team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and project oriented
- Time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Deadline driven
- Good understanding and experience of all Microsoft 365 suite
- Team player that loves to go above and beyond
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Desire to travel
Outsourced Events team benefits
- Friendly and welcoming team who enjoy getting together and having fun!
- Focus on personal development with investment in training
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible hybrid working
- Summer Fridays (early finish)
- Team away days and celebrations
- Annual awards
- Gym and bar (at Office)
- Birthday day off
- Family friendly
- Pension scheme
We are looking for an events superstar and will pay a rate reflecting your experience with an expected salary in the range of £35K-£40K.
How to apply
Please email your CV alongside a message outlining your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Event Manager” in the subject line.