Are you passionate about events? Do you love working with people face to face? Have you got an eye for detail and organisation? Do you love travelling? Then get in touch because we might have just the job for you!
It’s been rather an exciting year for the team at Outsourced Events and following some new client wins, we’re looking for some more talented folk to join our team.
We’re looking for an Event Executive to join the event management team who handle all aspects of the project management for client events across EMEA, particularly focussing on the delegate and sponsor experience. This includes but is not limited to venue sourcing, logistics liaison and management, budget creation, creative process management and onsite delivery.
As an organisation we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of service to our clients and delivering cost-effective solutions that consistently exceed expectations every time. We are a creative, busy, efficient, hardworking and cost conscious team.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- 360° event project management , within a small project team
- Creation of project plans with key milestones and deadlines
- Creative process management; liaison with copywriters, translation companies and designers on event marketing and collateral
- Creative ideas for event themes, formats and translating client briefs into an engaging delegate experience
- Working with our internal digital team on event specific digital marketing, eDM, social media and websites
- Venue sourcing and liaison
- Sourcing and management of merchandise including successful delivery into non-EU countries across EMEA
- Hotel and accommodation block management
- Delegate information collation for distribution
- Preparing weekly reports for clients on specific projects
- PPTs for project overview, post event reports and delivering project information
- Supplier sourcing and negotiation to receive the best value rates possible
- Evaluation form creation and analysis
- Deliver of the project plan including hitting deadlines.
- Onsite event delivery across EMEA. This requires travel
- Sponsor liaison on events where this is required
- Keep up to date with industry developments and best practice initiatives
- Work collaboratively with others within the events team
You will report to the Event Manager
Normal location: Outsourced Events Ltd offices, Chiswick, London. This job does require travelling so the successful candidate will need to travel across EMEA on a regular basis.
Renumeration: Available on request
Key qualities required
- At least two years’ experience working in the B2B events industry
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Very organised and structured – able to plan timelines and deliver projects on schedule
- Confident with figures and the budgeting process
- Logical and analytical mind
- Strong administration skills
- Creative thinker
- Ability to keep cool under pressure
- Hard working with a can-do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to digest information and present it within PowerPoint in a clear and logical fashion whilst ensuring consistency of format and branding
- A knowledge of the IT sector would be a bonus
- Fluency in another language would also be beneficial but not essential
If you think this is the job for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alexandra on 0208 995 9495.